- Establish a fair market value for your property
- Represent your property as exclusive marketing agents
- Attend each showing and be your advocate with negotiating offers to attain the highest price and best terms
- Assist you with all the details of selling your home throughout the entire selling process
- Provide suggestions in preparing your home to present to potential buyers
- Offer helpful advice in the decision-making process of downsizing and relocating
- Provide information regarding service companies that might assist in the moving process (i.e. movers, estate sale specialists, cleaning companies, etc.)
These professionals understand that seniors have lived comfortably in their own homes for a long time, and may be secure attached to their environment and surroundings. For a number of reasons, a senior may need to relocate, and the transition can be difficult and emotional.
Family may be able to help, but in some cases family members are busy with their own family and job commitments or live far away. Or because people are living so much longer, their own children may be elderly too.
This growing industry of senior real estate service professionals understand your situation and needs and are ready and willing to help you sell your home and move to a new location. Contact me today and I can help you feel at ease and weigh your options if you are thinking of downsizing, selling your home. Let me assist you in simplifying what may be an overwhelming experience.
For more information and assistance with buying or selling a home, please contact us at 310-928-9035. My team and I are here to help you with your real estate plans. We are a top real estate team in the South Bay and have been helping clients buy and sell property since 1999. A large part of our business comes from referrals so please let us know who we can help. Call us now, we're here to help.
Frank Kenny Real Estate Team 310-928-9035